The FBINAA National Annual Training Conference hosts over 150 sponsors and exhibitors representing products and services which are critical to law enforcement agencies in the USA and worldwide. Networking and exhibition opportunities in the Conference are unique and unsurpassed in value as representatives are given the opportunity to display products and services during the exhibition, and network with all attendees during meals and social events. Sponsors and exhibitors are also invited to attend training sessions.
Steps to Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
Review and download the Steps to Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors to guide you through the process.
- Confirm sponsorship and/or exhibit booth is paid
- Confirm the number of badges included with your order
- Decide whom from your organization will attend
- Register for badges through the Exhibitor Sponsor Center
- Reserve hotel rooms for those attending (link found in the registration confirmation email)
- Confirm registration badges for conference
- For sponsors, event tickets included in your order will be delivered onsite
- For exhibitors, event tickets are either included in your badge or you are not eligible to attend
Registration: Sponsors & Exhibitors: Sponsors & Exhibitors
The FBINAA is the law enforcement global training leader representing 16,000+ senior law enforcement professionals dedicated to providing our communities, states, countries, and profession with the highest degree of law enforcement expertise, training, education, and information. Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors is available by securing a sponsorship package or exhibition booth.