The FBINAA National Annual Training Conference is open to and designed for law enforcement professionals. Active FBINAA Members are given preference to attend. All attendees must be approved by the national office based on FBI National Academy graduate and active member status to participate. Nonmembers are welcome to participate but must be active/sworn law enforcement professionals. At this time, academic and other emergency service professionals are not able to participate.
Steps to Conference: FBINAA Members & Law Enforcement Professionals
Review and download the Steps to Conference: FBINAA Members & Law Enforcement Professionals to guide you through the process.
- Review conference website
- Choose appropriate registration category
- Complete registration form
- Reserve hotel room (link found in registration confirmation email)
- Once your registration fee is paid, add guests and family members
- Review guest program offerings
- Review optional events and activities
- Sign up for optional events and activities
- Confirm registration badges and tickets for conference and optional events and activities
Registration: FBINAA Members & Law Enforcement Professionals
Law enforcement professionals are welcome to register for either a full or limited access badge for the conference. See below for more information.
Conference Badge Registration (CB) Basic Training Badge Registration (BTB)