The FBINAA National Annual Training Conference has a world of offerings for those attending with law enforcement professionals. From the availability of the Family Lounge daily to inclusion in events and specially designed activities, the Conference welcomes you!
Steps to Conference: Family & Guests
Review and download the Steps to Conference: Family & Guests to guide you through the process.
- Review guest program offerings at conference
- Confirm primary registrant's registration is paid
- Register guest and family badges through the Attendee Service Center
- Review optional events and activities
- Add on optional events and activities
- Confirm registration badges and tickets for conference and optional events and activities
Registration: Family & Guests
Family and guests must register with an FBINAA Member or Law Enforcement Professional (primary registrant). Registration for a badge for family and guests is done in the Attendee Service Center once the primary registrant has paid their registration fee. See registration confirmation email for the Attendee Service Center link and log-in information. Some events and activities are available to family and guests exclusively with a Family Badge and others with no Family Badge at all. See below for more information.